Prix de la formation : 350 €
As a facial specialist, it is crucial to constantly renew your manual techniques for the management of a facial wrinkle. With a state-of-the-art manual technique, you can work on a wrinkle in a targeted, light and empathetic way. Our approach will teach you how to switch between Western-style maneuvers and the deeper acupressure of Japan.
The engineering of this training sequence is based on the understanding of the science of touch in order to personalize your care and to respond as closely as possible to the needs and requirements of the people you will accompany. We will focus on developing your sense of touch rather than reproducing protocols in a systematic way.
In this Masterclass you will learn how to work each face in a unique and personal way, taking into account environmental factors, genetics and facial expressions. But above all, by using the touch and the rigor of Japanese techniques, you will know how to trace the emotional journey of the person.
It includes 8 hours of training including 1 day of on-site.
- The wrinkles of the forehead, eyes, nasolabial folds, mouth and throat will be discussed.
- Mechanism for relaxing the wrinkle
- Understanding the aging process of fascias
- Know how to identify wrinkles and their impact on the fascias
- Master the gestures of mobilization of the structures
- Setting up a treatment with the gestures and organizing a targeted treatment
- Understanding the benefits and limitations of care
- Practitioners and wellness therapists
- Preferred facial specialists
- At least one year of experience in the field of massage
Espace Vinci, 2 rue des Jeuneurs,